If you’ve been the owner or manager of a commercial building for any amount of time, you’ve probably heard of single-ply membrane for commercial roofs. Single-ply roofing systems are a durable, time-tested option for large facilities, and experienced contractors like Alley Capital recommend them for their longevity, functionality, and performance record.
The team at Alley Capital are experts in the installation, repair, maintenance, and restoration of single-ply membranes. We provide turnkey single-ply roofing solutions that are guaranteed to save you money, reduce energy costs, and improve sustainability. For service in the Bentonville, AR area, call us today at (417) 825-0286 to learn more!
High-Quality Single-Ply Roofing Systems in Arkansas
Alley Capital prides itself on using only the highest quality materials in the single-ply systems we offer. Every single-ply product we provide adheres to strict quality control requirements and performs flawlessly.
Every single-ply membrane we install includes the following:
- A layer of insulation, usually foam board, polyisocyanurate (ISO) or a separation barrier, ranging from R-4 to R-6
- The single-ply membrane – These typically come in widths of 6 to 18 feet and thicknesses of 45 to 90 mils
- Adhesives – Single-ply membranes can be attached in a number of ways, including mechanically (screws), fully adhere (glue), and ballasting (weighted down)
The experts at Alley Capital are familiar with the characteristics and features of each type of single-ply system and can walk you through the specifications and costs of each, to help you choose the one that is right for you.
3 Single-Ply Roofing Systems To Choose From
There are three main single-ply membranes to consider, and each differs in their chemical makeup, performance values, and installation process:
1) Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
TPO is made up a single layer of synthetic material, reinforced with a fabric scrim. It is naturally white.
2) Ethlylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
EPDM is your traditional synthetic rubber single-ply membrane. It has been around the longest and has a solid performance record. Rubber roofs are naturally dark in color, but can be coated to enhance reflectivity and save on utilities.
3) Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
PVC is considered the gold standard of single-ply membranes. It is similar to TPO, but holds up much better against chemical exposure – grease, fats, etc.
Advantages of Single-ply Roofing
At Alley Capital, we use single-ply membranes from a variety of brands and manufacturers so we can offer our customers a wide variety to choose from. Each product is designed to meet the needs of each individual customer. Regardless of what you choose, however, you can count on the following with a new single-ply system from Alley Capital:
- Strong and durable, yet flexible performance
- Optional long-term warranties
- Superior waterproofing
- Advantageous life cycle cost
- Time-tested track record
- Variety of insulation options to choose from
- Wide variety of optional roof coatings, to improve efficiency and waterproofing
- Easy, efficient installation
- Lightweight but tough protection
Let Us Help You!
If you are on the fence about switching to a new, high-performing single-ply roofing system, or if your current single-ply roof is in need of a little TLC, call the professionals at Alley Capital today at (417) 825-0286! We look forward to serving new clients in the Bentonville, AR area.