Alley Capital, LLC provides high-quality rubber roof repair services to commercial and industrial buildings throughout Missouri, including Carthage, Joplin, Springfield, and Branson. While rubber is a durable option for many flat and low-slope roofs, it is also notorious for developing certain issues like bubbling, low spots, rips, and small leaks.
The expert roofers at Alley Capital are familiar with the unique challenges of rubber roofing and have the experience and tools needed to make any repair. We offer a full range of rubber roof repair services, including roof inspections, restorative coatings, and roof maintenance plans. Call us today at (417) 825-0286 to receive a free estimate or to speak with one of our friendly, knowledgeable customer service representatives.
Successful Repairs For All Your Rubber Roofing Problems
During our 20 years in business, we’ve seen everything when it comes to rubber roof damages. Our roofers are trained and certified to properly diagnose and treat any issue your rubber roof may have.
Depending on the nature of the problem, there are a few ways we usually treat small rubber roof damages:
- Repair the damaged area by first cleaning it, then applying adhesive and adhering new rubber roofing material.
- Install new fasteners to hold the membrane in place more effectively.
- Clean the surface, then apply an elastomeric coating over the affected area to waterproof and reinforce it.
- Remove accumulated dirt and debris to address issues with standing water and poor drainage. Install screens or other devices to avoid future problems.
- Apply sealant or long-term caulking to areas like rubber boots and pipe collars that are prone to deterioration and seepage.
No matter what type of repair is made, Alley Capital recommends monitoring the roof afterwards to ensure the repair holds. Most simple repairs, if done correctly, will last through the end of the roof’s lifetime. In addition to general repairs, Alley also provides the following associated services:
- Emergency roof repair
- Leak detection
- Roof inspections
- Roof maintenance agreements
- And more!
Superior Rubber Roof Restoration With Alley
In cases where simple, localized repairs don’t seem to do enough, but roof replacement is too drastic a measure, the team at Alley Capital recommend roof restoration. In a nutshell, roof restoration involves applying a strong, waterproofing roof coating directly to the entirety of your existing roof, adding years to its life and improving durability and efficiency.
Alley Capital uses roof coatings from leading manufactures – products with decades of in-the-field testing and proven success. Our coatings can be applied with little to no disruption of your daily business operations and offer a host of benefits:
- Reflect up to 85% of the sun’s rays
- Meet federal ratings
- ENERGY STAR rated
- Save 30-50% in utility costs
- And much more!
The Best Rubber Roof Repair Shop In Missouri
For more than 2 decades, the crew at Alley Capital have been taking care of Missouri business owners’ and property managers’ rubber roofing problems. Our customer service and friendly, qualified roofers get the job done right the first time – call us today at (417) 825-0286 to schedule a free, on-site inspection of your rubber roof or to obtain a no-obligation estimate.