Having your commercial roof inspected by a professional on a regular basis is important. Studies show that a professional, comprehensive roofing inspection can lower repair and replacement costs by 45% and extend the life of your commercial roof by 13 to 25 years.
Most commercial roofs should be inspected every 6 months – preferably in the spring and fall. If it’s time for your roof to be inspected…or if you don’t know when your roof was last inspected, give Alley Capital, LLC a call today at (417) 825-0286. We are Missouri’s experts when it comes to proactive, preventative roofing services.
Alley’s Inspection Process
Every roof is different, so it stands to reason that every inspection goes a little differently. Alley custom tailors each roof inspection to the design and needs of your particular roof, but here is a brief overview of a typical inspection with us:
1) Interior Inspection
- Examine ceilings, walls, attic space (if it exists) for evidence of water damage or structural issues.
- Look for signs of rust, corrosion, dry rot, failing insulation, hail damage, leaks etc.
2) Check building perimeter
- Inspect cracks around corners, windows, or doors
- Check condition of building down spouts, drains, etc.
- Note location of vents, flashings, pipes, etc. for repair later
3) Evaluate rooftop
- Examine roofing system condition
- Look for water stains, visible damage from hail, dry rot, etc.
- Make sure drains aren’t clogged
- Note presence of debris, dirt, vegetation, etc.
- Test for proper drainage
- Inspect roof-based accessories and equipment
4) Present client with options
- Provide a list of custom solutions with multiple options to fit a range of needs and budgets
- Create a formal proposal, with project timeline and other details
Schedule Your Roof Inspection Today!
If you are looking for an experienced, courteous commercial roofing inspector, we invite you to consider Alley Capital, LLC. Every one of our roofing technicians has both practical experience and formal training, to ensure your commercial building’s roof gets the attention and care it deserves.
Whether your roof needs a simple patch job or whether our evaluation uncovers the need for a bigger fix, Alley Capital has the skilled contractors and resources to take care of it. And if we find that your roof is in great condition, you can trust us to give you an honest report and see you in another 6 months! We will never mislead you by recommending work your roof doesn’t need.
Call (417) 825-0286 for your free estimate today!