Alley Capital is a proud provider of high-quality roof restoration and refurbishment services in the Rogers, Arkansas region. We use premium roof coatings to rejuvenate old commercial roofing systems, improve efficiency, and add years to any roof’s lifespan, including metal roofs, flat roofs, single-ply roofs, and many others.
If your commercial or industrial roof seems to need frequent repairs or if you’ve been told your roof may be up for a replacement soon, call the experts at Alley Capital today at (417) 825-0286 and find out if our roof restoration service is right for you!
Roof Coatings 101
One of the most common issues we treat across commercial roof systems is leaks, and the majority of those leaks form along seams. The most appealing feature of Alley Capital’s roof coating systems is that they are seamless. That means less opportunity for leaks to form, as well as a lower likelihood for a variety of other issues.
Roof coatings are a great repair and restoration option for most commercial roofs for many reasons:
- Liquid formula goes on easily, creating a watertight, seam-free barrier to environmental damage.
- Roof coatings can be applied directly on top of most existing roofs, as long as they are in relatively good condition.
- Roof coatings are lightweight enough most roofs can handle the added burden.
- Roof coatings have a 40+ years track record of proven success across the U.S. and in every climate.
- Roof coatings can expand and contract, reducing stress to the building structure.
- Roof coatings are a fix-all for many roof problems: rust, ponding water, leaks, low spots, general weathering,
Financial Advantages of Roof Coatings
As a business owner or property manager, you always have to be aware of your bottom line, and no other commercial roofing solution has a return on investment quite like Alley Capital’s roof coatings. We’ve dedicated an entire section of this article to the financial benefits of roof restoration with roof coatings, because there are so many to consider!
1) Roof restoration is significantly less expensive than roof replacement. In fact, in the long run, you’ll probably spend less on a roof restoration than you will on continuous, ineffective repairs as the years go on.
2) Roof coatings can be applied with little to no disruption of daily business operations, so you can keep making money while your roof is restored!
3) Most buildings experience a 30-50% drop in utility costs as soon as a roof coating is applied. Depending on the size of your building, that can equate to tens of thousands of dollars every year.
4) Alley Capital’s roof coatings are ENERGY STAR certified – that means your newly restored roof may qualify for tax breaks or rebates.
Call For A Free Estimate!
Alley Capital performs free, no-hassle inspections for commercial roof systems in Rogers, AR, and the surrounding communities. Call us at (417) 825-0286 today for a complimentary, on-site visit or to receive a no-cost estimate. We look forward to working with you!